About PCI DSS
Anyone accepting card payments (online, face to face or over the phone) needs to be compliant with the Payment Card Industry Data Security Standard (PCI DSS). If you’re not compliant you risk a heavy cost to your business from :
- Potential data security breaches which could cost £10,000 – £500,000
- Non-compliance fines of up to £150 per month
- Only £25 for a Self Assessment Questionnaire
- Takes less than 30 minutes
- Certificate lasts one year
- Certificates are accepted by all UK acquirers
Getting compliant is quick (less than 30 minutes) and simple with our online portal and dedicated telephone support. Simply complete your details and we’ll call you back same day to help you complete your PCI Self Assessment Questionnaire and obtain your compliance certificate.
Online merchants may also require a Vulnerability Assessment Scan, pricing begins at £25.