Cardswitcher was founded in 2013 by Stephen Hart who was previously the Chief Financial Officer of the WorldPay Group. It was created to bring down the cost of card acceptance for SME’s who currently pay premium prices in comparison to larger retailers. We have created a market place to bring SME’s and suppliers together, where suppliers will compete for your business."
UK’s only price comparison website
Cardswitcher is the only price comparison website in the UK for merchant services and card processing. Other websites claim to give you a range of quotes but all they do is send your details to a few suppliers who will individually call you over a few days to give you quotes. At Cardswitcher we give you :
- Instant quotes, no waiting, no callback
- Quotes on the same basis allowing comparison across suppliers with full transparency of costs
- A wider range of suppliers to choose from
We have provided over 10,000 quotes to SME’s looking for the best deals in merchant services. We have arranged card processing services for a diverse range of customers, from ecommerce start-ups who don’t currently take cards to established £100 million turnover businesses looking to reduce their costs.
An authoritative guide to card processing from a merchant’s perspective
Even if you don’t want to switch suppliers right now, Cardswitcher is packed with useful information which can be a real help in making sure you get the best for your business.
- Our blog is full of useful tips to renegotiate your card costs and understand those tricky card processing statements. Do you really understand how much card acceptance costs you?
- Our PayPal calculator, for e-commerce businesses to compare their Paypal costs to a merchant account. You might be surprised at the gulf in cost difference!
- Our mPOS comparison allowing smaller SME’s to compare and choose from a range of “Pay as You Go” card terminals. There is a lot of choice out there!